Saturday, September 30, 2006

I have similar experience like Adnan.

Hi,
I have similar experience like Adnan.
I have got sify broad band throug ICC cable network in Pune and I have experienced worst level of service from this. ICC installed connection and it worked only for one week and after that it stopped working.
I have followed up with ICC as well as sify customer care for around 15 days but nobody has taken any interest in resolving the problem.
These people are really worst in the world I think, I have never seen any other company/service provider at this much worst level of customer handling and service.
I strongly recommend all of you who got chance to read this, do anything but never go for sify/icc in pune, please save yourself from cheating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home