Monday, March 12, 2007

Sify service is so poor and pathetic

Hello Friends !! I have subscribed for Sify braoadband service in Hyderabad . Its just been not more than 4 months with Sify. The second month service has been so disgusting that I had several times asked the local provider to pluck the cable off and get lost with it.
Service with Sify has been sick and very painful in the past 4 months. Initially I had hell lot of connectivity errors. Later local internet provider who has given me the connection is a negligent person , does not care to attend customers calls while in need. The mobile rings ans then he disconnects the calls, which shows his carelessness. The service started giving me another problem . The expiry date of my Sify account when I recharged it with a new voucher showed a 27 th mar 2007, at 6 pm . The next day I logged in it showed me an expiry date of 25th mar 2007, after 2 days, it said 22nd 12 am, and when I logged in today it showed me an expry date of 18 th mar 2007. This is a Laptop, I use it personally, nobody else can use it without my knowledge. On the whole in a month, I had lost 9 days just because my sify account went cranky. I called up the Sify customer care 4 times just regarding this issue, every time I call up I have to go through the IVR (Interactive Voice Recording) for a 5 mins, it puts me on hold for about 8-10 mins and then I get to speak to a dumb customer service agent who can hardly understand english and asks me to repeat the issue atleast three times as they did not understand. Most of the times I was asked to call back. If they could not find out where the problem is , they would tell me that the server is down and call back. They asked me type in my phone number and they would call back. Nobody had cared to call me back and tell me what had happened with my account or what had happened about my complaint. I sincerely advise Sify service , that if they cannot give proper service to their customers, better not give connections. I really don’t understand what good the customer sercie people are doing to their customers. Sify service is so poor and pathetic that they cannot take care of their customers problems. I really get frustrated to see their advertisements saying “Sify the fastest internet for those who hate to wait.” I would never like to recommend anybody to subscribe to Sify… because I understand how sick a service it is. Irresponsible, inefficient, not capable of maintaning neither its reputaion nor its customers properly.
I expected a lot from Sify, before I had the connection. Now, I regret having it. I beleive that customer satisfaction to any business is most imporatant. Having thousands of customers with not too many satisfied customers is ntohing great at all. I really hope anybody concerned with Sify, cares to read all this and respond. I have wasted a lot of time in giving my reviews about Sify, at least for people who are trying to get connected with Sify braodband. Please read this and make a wise descision.
Thanks
Soumya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home