Thursday, December 02, 2004

More frustrated Users of Sify Broadband

From: "Sify Broadband Comments"
To:Subject: by: balakrishnan
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 17:17:39 +0000

I am under the shared 48kbps+ pack of sify now. I was really pissed off when I
got to know that there is a limit on the downloads. In spite of their good
service, sify’s customer care division, really frustrates me. When I call them
for any problem, what I get is a sweet “Thank you Mr. So & So". Nothing else.
There is no technical person to assist in solving problems. All they do is make
sure that they convey their gratitude for a user, keeping mum about the problems
faced.
When Sify had the interest in updating the tariffs in the web pages and in the
pamphlets distributed, care is not taken to ensure that the conditions of a plan
are put down explicitly. I don’t even know whether it is legal to impose a
condition that is not stated anywhere. The day after I had booked and “paid” for
my connection they called me up for telling me about the tariff increase. Know
what “I paid them without a squeak". They shouldn’t have asked me in the first
place as I had finished acquiring the package. Only the installation was left.
Sounds as if Maruti can impose a new increase on the price of a car after the
user has purchased it and is ready to take it home. I complied with them because
of the cheap connection tariffs. And now all I get for such a good gesture is a
shocking info after 15days of purchasing the connection, about the hidden limits.
Why isn’t the company showing any interest to update such limits in its webpage?
Anyway, I am continuing with Sify, mumbling all the time. I am now shifting to
the 128kbps night unlimited plan, fro mthe fourth of next month.

http://sifybroadband.techwhack.com/87/sify-broadbands-32kbps-shared-connection/#comments

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is another SIFY client Alternate which works just like easysify.

Working Sify Alternate client works for most of the area. vTalk2Sify

http://vtalk2.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=270

 

Post a Comment

<< Home