Thursday, March 10, 2005

most stupid thing I have ever done

Hi friends,

I am Sonu from Bnagalore. My problem is similar to one mentioned by Sridhar. I am an internet user since 1997 and has spend a lot of money on dial up connections. My monthly telephone bills were about 4500/- avg out of which about 3750 only for the internet. I used to chat a lot and was unable to control the telephone bills. And the main problem, there was not broad band in the area where I lived before (HAL 2nd stage). I shifted to Viveknagar last year and decided to go for Sify broadband. I took the connection by paying 3500/- as the installation charges to the local CTO. I think this is the most stupid thing I have ever done. Hardly I am getting the connectivity. Every time the BB101 error comes up, unable to ping the gateway. When I call the CTO's agent, his cell says that he is not reachable. And in my 4 months of experience with sify, I was able to connect less than 10 times in the nite. Yes, I tried to connect every day atleast 10 times at regular intervels. Sify is there just to eat our money. There is nothing called customer satisfaction in their dictionary. Dont know what to do as I cannot afford to give another 3500/- to airtel or bsnl. Daily I am dialing their call center with out any use. Can u guys suggest me what to do? I am plannig to form an anti sify association. You may reach me san_sui04@yahoo.co.in if you are in the same track.

Source: Sify Broadband Forum

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This bludi sify person are worst fellows they dont even respond the fone call

 

Post a Comment

<< Home