Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Sify Broadband cheats its users royally

I cannot believe this, another round I lost to Sify I wish we get some good internet subscribers in my area soon since this has gone way too far now. Customer care has no answer to my questions and they invite me to cancel my account telling me they can file an application for a refund. Is God mocking me, he knows Sify is the only sevice provider in my area or is he still testing my patience. Bless us with another better service provider to end the regin of this evil and stupid corporation ignoring its customers.


Sify cheats its users royally, the average consumer is not aware of most of its tricks and takes it for granted, like on the unlimited download packages were you aware that there is a download limit on that too. Most users are not aware of that and those who are find it the hard way by a download cap set on these unlimited accounts. The truth is you can download only 150MB data in a day, surprisingly this also includes uploads from your computer if your running a server or sharing some files. Now people uploading from you usually in other countries get very good speeds compared to yours since they have real broadband connections and this upsets you download to upload ratio. There you are barely making it the hotmail webpage and at the same time blamed for heavy usage of files since someone is uploading from you. First, I couldn't believe when i was told this by a "customer care executive" ooohhhhhhhh !!!! but then he told me that I don't use my connection like a normal user.

aaaaggghhhhh !!!!! Another blame I don't how many I would have to take before Sify finally admits its our fault we don't have the infrastructure to support the facilities , but we like to lie to our customers and hide the limitations they should be aware of before signing up.

Source: Royall Screwed by Sify again.. Iam losing hope

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These Sify connection is worest I am facing lot of problem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home