Friday, April 28, 2006

I am really frustrated with ther service provided by Sify

I am really frustrated with ther service provided by Sify I am 64kbps line user from sify, I faced lot of problems with sify like my internet connection was frequently disconnected and some time even network connection will broken. No one to help me in recovering the situation.

Whenever i have an urgent work to use the internet, it will be shutdown for days.. after so many compliaints to local operator and with phone calls with Sify person called Elizabeth the connection is going to recover.

Too bad to live sify but we do not have any option.

Its like taking a risk of words and works in daily life with sify broadband.

We are paying the money with hard to sify and but they are not able to understand the problems that we are facing over service provided by them.

The sify staff is like politicians.. they take complaints.. but never be solved..

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes,that's true,Never go for sify.I have faced a lot of problem using it.It never works!.And the customer service is bullshit.It is waste of money.Now i am plannin to go to BSNL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home