Monday, April 24, 2006

i bought the sify broadband 256kpbs unlimited connection for 1100 rs.

Hello everyone,
i bought the sify broadband 256kpbs unlimited connection for 1100 rs. reason obviously being my heavy downloads. but i am not able to use any torrent clients such as utorrent or azureus due to the NAT error. no open ports. i have been calling sify broadband customer care whre basically no one knows anything about the simplest error. i have been trying from the past 3 days. i also read a post on this page where a person said he called customer care and asked them to open port 6346. i even tried that but they are not ready to or they dont know anything about this. how do i go about this. but surely sify customer care sucks. they are a bunch of idiots

2 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks , that you have let me known that Sify 256 kbps broadband does not support torrent clients......

Untill now, I was thinking to get a Sify, but now i differ my plans.

I am looking for a unlimited 256 - 512 kbps connection unlimited, otherwise I will stick to my present ISP.

praveen252 at gmail.com

 
At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been using Sify Broadband for more than 2 years now, it used to support all the torrent clients, but suddenly it stopped downloading any torrent and when I open my torrent clien (Bit Comet) my internet connection freezes, At first I thought that this was due to either the client problem or my computer, but later I came to know that 'Sify Fraudband' has blocked some of the ports used by p2p and torrents clients!
WTF!!!
Now I am deciding between either changing the ISP or bringing Sify in the consumer court, or both.

kashif.the.king.khan at gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home