Saturday, April 29, 2006

I renewed my sify connection

I renewed my sify connection ( 2 months unlimited, 64 Kbps, Rs. 945 + Rs. 50 = Rs.994 ) which came with free Mcafee virus protection. Now Sify keep sending a small message saying Service tax of 12.24% + Educational tax of 2% will be added from 19/4/06. I was told that the amount paide by me (Rs.994/- ) already includes all taxes. Is it correct or am I liable to pay any additional amount ? (Please give me the details of payments to make for my connection including the service tax & Educational tax.
Now the Mcafee virus scan icon shows that the subscription has expired and the virus management key is inactive. What is this new problem and what should be done to make this virus scan programme (given free by Sify) operative.
Please send your comment, advise to .
Thank you,

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sify, in Pune, are at best a lousy organisation with lazy staff who only make a phone call, couple of days after you register / enquire about availability of service, BUT DO NOT TURN UP AT ALL for months, while Customer Care promises response in 24 hours ! If this is the situation before you pay up, no wonder you will feel cheated later. They are just NOT SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN BUSINESS. Broadband penetration in India is a pipe-dream of Dayanidhi Maran !

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Navneet rajput said...

Sify Broadband One of the worst internet services. My user id of Sify Broadband is rze37 name is navneet kumar (search engine marketing executive) live in raghu nagar you face 5 to 7 days of disconnection.
Please avoid Sify Broadband and use other services. You can't get 1 hr continue connection. Very bad customer care services and hold the call for long time after 5 to 6 attempts they pick the call. I think worst broadband service ever in India by sify broadband.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home