Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I am a foreign student in Pune

I am a foreign student in Pune,India.Please forgive that to say this but in your country some guys cheated millions and millions of people and nobody’s care what they are doing to them.like roads in pune.Actually i don’t call them roads.it’s mostly like a village than a sity.there are a lot of dangerous pot-holls in the roads and nobody’s not complainin and just drive in this hell.anyway….and about the sify.these guys are best in cheating people.I am a SIFY user for 1.5 years.In this period i had a lot of problem whit this shit till now i’m really fed-up.once they have disconnected my internet,when i called them they’ve told me that you have downloaded 1.5GB in one day.i was shocked.i explain them that with this fucking speed it’s not possible to download that much in 12 hours but they just said we don’t know,that you are telling is technical and our engineer is not here now.just like that.Now,for 10 days i have problem with my connection and nobody’s care.10 days.i’ve called everywhere see many people and the problem is still continue.this is the last straw.If you know any good ISP please share with me then maybe i can use internet without any problem though i doubt it very much.thanks

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think BSNL Broad band is good as per the reviews which i had from my colleagues and friends. try it, sify sucks too much, i know that they are ruining the service industry image of india, but i am helpless if indian governement allows me one murder, i'll kill the CEO of Sify Broadband.Because i know the pain of being a sify broadband customer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home