Saturday, September 08, 2007

I am a highly dissatisfied customer of SIfy broadband

I am a highly dissatisfied customer of SIfy broadband. It is the worst service to get in this competitive environment where all other services are at best and sify is the worst. There is no prompt action taken despite of several complaints lodged. I am sure other service providers do a much better job in terms of customer satisfaction. Not only the internet rates of sify are high, the quality of their service is extremely low. Every other week my internet does not work and it takes them atleast 4-5days to resolve the issue. Despite of making innumerable calls, no engineer or any other help is provided. I beleive the sify technical team and the customer service are untrained and are just enjoying the salary paid out of the pockets of their customers.I would never recommend sify to anyone and if the sify problems still persist, i will get the services of another internet provider.
This was the greatest mistake made by me to take sify braodband service…………..its reallyy frustating in all the ways………..

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the worst service any broadband provider can give to its customers.

They have no respect for anyones time nor money all that they are concerned is "MAKING MONEY FOR THEMSELVES".

I have logged a complaint with them on the 9th of september 2007 about nobody coming to collect the rental and they always said that someone would come and then when i log on the internet to find I am not able to do so cause they have disabled the account.

Everytime I called them they would say that someone would come 'tomorrow' (which never came).

There is always a verification in the amounts. It seems like they charge their own rates for each log in and log out.

Most frustrating when you have to keep chasing them to rectify the issue. which is never solved.

What a mistake I made to go wiht Sify when the other broad band suppliers are a 100% better then them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home