Sunday, December 12, 2004

good going...

So,

I had to change my lifecycle to stay up all night to access net just because the only sensible pack you have is night only 128kbps.
I cannot even get a package I want because you do not have it. (min. 128kbps 24x7 no limits, no catches).
You put on hidden limits like... 700 megs a month download limit, 75megs a day download limit and now 100megs a day download limit.
And forget to put it on the website. And take real good care that none of the customer representative mentions it in written email.
Then block NNTP servers, Pings, Traceroutes. And claim the connectivity to be broadband!

I have been disconnected 5 times tonight and am struggling to touch speeds of 8kBps on a pack that should give me 15kBps.

What is next you have in store for me? Please inform me so that I can prepare for it.

How do you guys even sleep at night? Even customer care people laugh when I ask them, do you have a Sify broadband connection at home?

regards,
Sushubh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home