Thursday, July 14, 2005

reader opinion

I would like to say thay Sify Broadband : IS the Worst Internet Connection In India.
Remeber i have used Internet not Broadband. It is wrongly claimed as Broadband
Their Customer Service is the Worst.
I stay in sector 7 Panchkula and i am using Sify Broadband for the past 9 months. Out of 30 days, i get access of 15 days only. Whenever i get an access my download speed is 1kb/sec. On the other hand Connect is much much better than Sify but they don't have connection in Sector 7.
Of all of them My dealer CTIS is also the worst. There has not been a single day when he had given a full connectivity and when there is connectivity, sify speed is slow. I am using 64kb/s connection
Can anyone help me? I need 24x7 connectivity
I have tried writing many complaints to Sify Customer but now i have realised it's a wastage of time.

I would appreciate, if any one can help out this problem

4 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy you should be talking to is ravi_garg@sifycorp.com, found out from a sify insider. Hope he is able to answer some questions everyone is asking since he is the one coming up with the plans

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi All the user of Sify.
I am also one of the victim of this company, as I don't have choice to make otherwise i will never use this. Connectivity sucks, when you renew your plan using the sify client running in ur system, u get wrong/incomplete information on plans e.g. I took " months Family pack unlimited" "QA11" and as name applied unlimited I used it for some download. then suddenly i found that for every 25 MB extra above 150MB per day download this people are removing one day from the validity period. Which i came ot know only after i get popup saying my account is abt to expire, which is too late for me to do anything but waste my 2045 bucks on this. I tried to talk to the Customer service and they assume that its our duty to find out all the information.

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its better to go in for a dialup of BSNL or even broadband of BSNL. they have started their operations.

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right. SIFY IS THE WORST service provider. I live in panchkula sector 20 and you know what the franchisee there gives as reason for why the connectivity is so poor. Reason 1: My staff keeps running away as we can't pay much and others allure them.
2. My wife was pregnant, so I couldn't pay attention to business.
3. The people in Housing Society Number 9 do not like me so that keep cutting off our cables.

WOW, some way to run an internet providing business. Pregnant Wife!

I am sure too many were eagerly looking forward to the delivery so that they can find connectivity. Never has a child's birth been so awaited. Oh God!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home