Tuesday, September 20, 2005

To, The CEO, Sify broadband,

To,
The CEO,
Sify broadband,

Sir,

I am subscriber of sify broadband connectivity (user id: balkishanm) since April,2005 but the problem i faced in accessing the internet connectitvity is far more worst day after day.

First it was connection problem, than speed problem, and currently i am able to access it in day time but not in night. Now i even don't remember the n numbers of complain i had launched with your customare care center, Mumbai.

I don't know how can you give your franchise to such cable operator who don't even bother to listen to customer problem. I don't want to continue with such service provider pls refund my connection and package charges.

Regards,
Balkishan M.

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger PauL D said...

Sushubh,

Paul here from Pune I have similar problems with SIFY. I feel just having a blog is not enough, we really need to team up and go up SIFY's a#$...they need to realies that when customers decide to fcuk the vendor together it hurts...plz mail me on xartanius@sify.com and cc to dsouzapaul@gmail.com and we'll take it from there. I have plan :)

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i have moved beyond sify mate. you had like to post your ideas here:
http://broadbandforum.in

 

Post a Comment

<< Home